Welcome to the
74th Annual Hunger Games Kantapath Uni’s Star and Moon Competition 2017. I am your recapper – P’FanGirl and today, I shall be bringing you all the hottest gossips, drama, and the winners of the most anticipated gala event of the year. Shall we begin? (Spoilers, obv.)
First of all, let us all applaud the woman who seems to be the brain child of the ‘Star and Moon competition’, the one and only – Lady McLadyFace.
I mean, I’ve always wondered why did the university place so much importance on the competition and how did they have the budget to go to a resort for photo shoot etc. but after looking at the Dean of the college, I now have no questions.
I also love the fact that the whole show was devoted to the competition and we got to see every bit that actually mattered.
The show starts with the introduction round, where unfortunately only Wayo, Suthee, and Ming get screen time. And after the legendary performance of 1, 2, 3, 4 – the show moves to the talent round. Phana and the gang are watching and waiting to see their lovers on the stage but Beam complains about standing for too long and so, they all go to the waiting room to rest. In there, they see that Forth is wishing Wayo good luck for the competition. Phana looks jealous af but before he can do anything, he gets pulled aside by our very own Pringles. Unfortunately, Wayo witnesses the incident as well. Fortunately, Phana dismisses Pringles and says that he loves Wayo and not her. Aww yisss.
Phana then goes to meet Wayo but he doesn’t see him in the room with the other contestants. The sister informs him that he’s out with Forth to get his costume and music notes. This makes him bolt outside. There Forth and Phana share a terse conversation. Basically, Phana says that he likes Wayo and Forth says to never hurt him or he will be hurt. Classic love stuff. Wayo is still a little upset but Phana manages to charm him and everything is all right. Again, classic love stuff.
Now, on to the talent round. Unfortunately, Ming’s thing was … I don’t know what it was. Fortunately, Wayo’s performance was amazing. He dedicates the whole musical performance – ‘The Ordinary Man’ – to Phana and Phana, like us, is just mesmerized. I didn’t expect Wayo to sing that well tbh and the song choice was great (even though we all know Wayo is not ordinary at all). After the performance, Phana goes on stand by to give out the sash while Beam and Kit go to buy the roses for the popular vote for Wayo (you know where this is going, don’t you?).
So, when all of them stand to get roses for the popular vote, Wayo gets the most roses and a special 9999999 (approx.) roses bouquet from Phana. OMG, I’m crying. Where is my bouquet of roses?
Then, the winners are announced. Here are the title winners (only Moons because they are the only ones that matter):
- Best Skin: Wayo
- Most Popular: Wayo
- 2nd runner up: Wayo
- 1st runner up: Suthee
- Winner: Ming
The episode ends with Phana and Wayo looking at each other, happy, and totally in love.
Arbitrary Points Counter:
- Our boys appreciating beauty (except Phana as he knows where his true beauty lies). +10
- For those wondering, Lady McLadyFace was wearing couture dress from Channel, jewelry from Warry Hinston, purse from Gukki, and the shoes from Banolo Mlahnik. +1000
- For being the hottest boy on campus, Phana looked really stiff on the stage, eh? -10
- But, he’s still the prettiest. So, +10 😛
- Was there any doubt that 1, 2, 3, 4 wouldn’t be a legendary performance? +1000
- Look at this perfect finish pose. Eat your heart out K-Pop dance videos! +500
- Bye, Felicia! +1000
- So, you’re telling me Wayo didn’t hear any of the conversation between Phana and Forth even though he was literally standing right there! -20
- I’m sorry but Ming’s talent round was a little too cringey. And the pits. No. Sorry, I love Ming but no. -100
- He’s not the sister but a fairy godmother. Granting wishes, bringing people together. Where is mine? +20
- Bye, Felicia #2. Okay, sorry. This one’s a little sad. So, no points either way.
- I love the way how this scene was shown. Wayo was singing just for Phana and Phana had eyes for only his Wayo. So, #personal and #romantic. +2000
- Mr. Popular, getting all the roses. +100
- 999999 (approx.) rose bouquet from his loverr. +1000
- Phana doesn’t waste any opportunity to compliment his bae. +100
- OMG, me? So unexpected! +100
- Awwww, look how happy they are. Totally in love. +1000
Verdict: I’m utterly delighted by this episode. Utterly, I tell you.
Next episode: 2 moons. I have warned you. If you are just f***ing playing with me, I will be very upset.