Omg, the end of an era. Lol. We have finally come to the last episode of the season and I am glad to say that they saved the best for the last. Let’s recap. (Spoilers, obv.)
So, it’s after the big competition and Phana tells Wayo that the 9999 (approx.) rose bouquet was actually from him and gives him even more (!!) roses (being rich and privileged man, ugh 😛 ). Phana then asks Wayo for a kiss. At first, he demurs but after gathering some courage, he tries to sneak a kiss on the cheek while Phana is looking away. But in typical rom-com fashion, Phana turns at the right moment and they end up kissing on the lips! Omg, yass .. God does exist.
Meanwhile, Kit is trying his very best not to go to the dinner with Ming but Beam (the shipper of KitxMing) isn’t having any of it and leaves Kit no other option but to go on that dinner. In the car, Ming gets a congratulatory phone call from his ex gf and let me tell you, Kit is jealous af and also a little hurt. Kit continues to sulk and Ming has to explain that Muwan is just an ex and that he will stop talking to her and court Kit exclusively. Kit only looks happy when later, Ming “breaks up” with Muwan and says – I like you – to Kit. He even gives him his first-place shash! Later, we see them flirting cutely over good night text messages. Fellow fan girls, Kit is definitely feeling the love.
Now back to Phana and Wayo. They are back at the dorm where Phana is planning something for Wayo with the help of Beam (it’s looks like a present). When he goes down to meet Beam and looks at the secret gift, it turns out to be the wrong one. So, they decide to go directly to the sales lady to get the correct one. Due to traffic and the magic of story telling, this process takes a little bit time and when he is back at Wayo’s room, Wayo is already in bed and a little mad. However, Phana (ever the charmer) manages to win him back by giving him the gift that he worked so hard to get. It turns out to be a matching bracelet (white in color) that Wayo had earlier given to Phana! They look so cute together with that bracelets. Ugh. Dying.
Then, Phana officially asks Wayo to be his boyfriend and says that he loves him. While Wayo doesn’t say that he loves him too (well, he doesn’t need to as he rightfully pointed out .. his room is literally filled with Phana’s pictures .. so there shouldn’t be any doubts), they seal the deal with an official KISS! 😀 😀
Good lord. That was incredible. I was so afraid that they weren’t going to show this on the show but thankfully, I was wrong. Arghhhhhh. This makes me so happy.
Arbitrary Points Counter:
- Please take care of me like that as well Dr. Phana. +100
- Open sesame! +500
- Wayo stealing a kiss. +200
- Kit’s antics are totally <3. +50
- He sulks really well too. +20
- Kit’s face when Ming tells him that he likes him. Totally adorable. +50
- Ming had 15 girl friends before Kit?? I mean, I am not too surprised but boy, try to keep it in your pants? -10
- I did it for you! ❤ +50
- Shots like these also makes me appreciate how high the production value of this series is. I really appreciate the production teams effort, especially the person, who checks/maintains the right time in Wayo’s bedside clock. I see you. +1000
- Do you know why I love these two? They are cute, sure. But, they are also so normal. I realize Bas and God are beyond normal but I mean the relationship that they have. Easy, breezy .. cover girl. Sigh. +1000
- I also love the fact that Phana is so comfortable with all of this and is so affectionate. Tell me this ain’t the cutest. +500
- Phana sure does know how to charm his bae. +100
- Matching bracelet? Pfftt .. corniest shiz ever. BUT .. this is what gives me life. +500
- Fuck me. +∞
Verdict: 2 moons has been the most unrealistic, romantic, fluffy BL drama to ever grace our screens. It uses the formula that Love Sick started and polishes with such precise brilliance that the outcome is this shiny love story that doesn’t deviate from its cute premise and panders a lot to its fans. Unfortunately, that’s what works for me and that’s what I literally live for. So, this was one of the best BL series I’ve watched till date. Can’t wait for season 2.