It’s the next day and Noh is blowing off some steam in a gaming cafe with his boys after that insane request from Phun the previous day. Later that evening, he realizes that he needs to talk this out with Phun directly and goes to his house.
It’s there that Phun finally explains why he wants Noh to be his fake boyfriend. Noh doesn’t seem too convinced but at the same moment, Phun’s sister Pang arrives at the scene. Sensing an opportunity, Phun introduces Noh as his boyfriend. Pang is super pleased. However, Noh is constantly protesting against this whole thing. Then, Pang suggests that Noh spend the night at their house as it’s already very late. Even though he protests further, Noh ends up agreeing to this ludicrous plan.
Then comes a really sweet scene where we see these two as just another normal teenagers and bonding over their love for video games and books. When it’s time to sleep though, things get super awkward. Noh puts a giant pillow in between them and commands Phun to not cross over. Phun immediately disobeys him when he hears Pang opening the bedroom door. It’s super cute and Phun sells it really well.
And, that’s it. I feel recapping this way will result in short pieces but it’s the right thing to do because all we care about is #teamphun&noh. Right?
The Arbitrary Points Counter:
- Noh’s ‘Go, fuck yourself’ to Phun. Lol. So feisty. +10
- Even though I won’t be recapping their story, Golf is super cute. +5
- Noh’s mom and their maid being super cas and doing yoga. +5
- Noh instantly imagines him and Phun as a couple during a gay news segment in TV. +10
- Phun is already into Noh. He stalks him on Facebook and lies to his gf when she calls him. +5
- That Vespa really suits Noh. Or, is it the other way round? +5
- Phun explaining to Noh why he wants someone cute to be his fake boyfriend (+10) and Noh’s #humblebrag about how it’s not his fault that he is super cute with red lips and milky skin! (+10)
- The introduction of Angel’s gang. Fabulous. +10
- This cute interaction. Phun wants him. +10
- Phun is quick as a lightning to get into Noh’s pants. 😉 +15
- I get that Pang supports them and is crucial to move the story along for Phun and Noh but dude, she is really creepy, clingy and has no chill. -20
- What is with Thai BL dramas and their use of farting for comedic relief? I just don’t understand this. -20
Verdict: It’s definitely a HOT episode. (Although, I believe by not recapping the whole Jeed drama, all the episodes will be on the hot side but again, that’s a great thing!)
GIF of the episode: Even though there were many cute moments between Phun and Noh, the Angel gang were the best this episode.
Next episode: Phun and Noh get wet together.
Recaps – Season 1 Episode: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12